The Government of the Republic of Moldova, the Ministry of Economy and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry are implementing in Moldova the “Competitiveness Enhancement Project”, which is financed by the World Bank. The Administrator of the Grant Scheme is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The project aims to encourage the companies in Moldova to develop their business, to strengthen their market position and to improve professional skills of employees.
In the framework of this project, producing companies or companies which deliver commercial services can receive assistance for the following services:
- implementation of quality systems (ISO, HACCP);
- implementing and improving information management, accounting, monitoring and evaluation systems;
- business plan development;
- conducting marketing research, planning and promotion;
- planning business strategies, including developing new products and services, investment planning;
- elaborating feasibility studies;
- support in implementing plans of reorganization and restructuring plans;
- training for staff, excepting vocational education, higher education and Master in Business Administration (MBA).
The project will reimburse 50% of the expenditures, which means a maximum amount of 130 thousand lei.
Business Consulting Institute is one of the consulting companies registered within this project.
For more information about this grant, you can access the web address of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (www.chamber.md) or call them at 24 51 48.